13 January 2009

Tag : Farah punya keje

Since yesterday no entry has been posted. Thought of doing so sebab banyak story nak update (owh well I kan storyteller??!henssshh) Owh before I can actually start the storytelling, lemme complete this amanah bertagging-tagging yang dicampak by Farah (kasik mood sket before nak citer bebanyak ;p)

1. Do you think you are hot?
Errmm..what do you think? *wink

2. Upload your favorite picture of you


3. Why do you like that picture?
Because I look yellow and my trademark is so obvious! find it! ;p

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last week, dominos pizza with colleague

5. The last song you listened to is...
Unbreak My Heart Tony Braxton (Light and Easy ;p)

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Reading, editing, emailing (multitasking ;p)

7. What name would you prefer besides this?
Siti Bedah??? ;p

Tag 5 people.
1) Kak Jan
2) Kak Tine
3) Amoi Slattery
4) Yash
5) no idea ;p

8. Who is no. 1?
My additional sister and bestfriend

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
Mr. Slattery ;p

10. Say something about no.5
No idea lah no.5 tu hehe

11. How about no. 4?
My beloved girl since college. We're 'kromoks'!! --> hanya kami yang tahu apa ini! hehehee :D

12. Who is no. 2?
A unique relationship (same as Kak Jan ;p)..my additional big sister too!



ainbubuk

No comments:

Post a Comment