29 January 2009

Been tagged again!

Been tagged by Farah..again and again

RULES: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (Gambar dekat first page jer tau..jgn ngelat2 amik page 2,3,4....), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I'm...Engaged and getting married in 10 months ;p

I really want to go to...Mauritius Island

My favorite place...Beach
My favorite thing...Bag and shoes! its a gal thang y'all! ;p
My favorite drink...Guava juice
My favorite food...Nasi Ayam (Chee Meng the best ;p)
My favorite colour...Pastel colours
I live in...Kajang! Sate Kajang weyh! (gmbr terbaik utk menunjukkan KAJANG itself ;p)
I was born in...Malacca
My school/college...SK Convent IJC Malacca,SK Tengku Bariah Kuala Tganu, SK Sg.Kantan and SMK SAAS Kajang, KLIUC and UPM Serdang.
My favorite story...Windstruck
My hobby...Watching TV!
I wish...I am forever rich, young and pretty! yes yes yes! hahahaha ;)


Ok lets tag these ppl! :

1.Yash

2. Nyet Sazul

3. Kak Jan

4. Zati

5. Mrs Slattery

6. Kee Fong

Have fun! ;p

ainbubuk

No comments:

Post a Comment