23 December 2010

Juicy dream!

Yesterday I showed Anas my latest dream bag...it's Scottie Bing Daydreamer Bag by Juicy Couture! *cries



He then asked me to check out the price, mana tahu he mampu to buy for me ;p Coz I told him to change my anniversary gift to this bag (I asked for a new handphone actually) hehehe. Fickle me, even before anniversary I couldn't tell what I really want for my anniversary coz I have tons of choices in mind hahahaha. Anas nak jam je (je but tak tau berapa pulak harga jam idaman dia tu!urghh). So I promised to get him a new watch next month. Wait ya honey! hehe



Here is my Juicy dreamy bag! Sangat sesuai untuk dibawa bershopping bersama Darin kerna pasti muat untuk letak toys, lap muntah, botol and wipes dia selain purse, shades, camera and henpon mummy hahahaha.


ainbubuk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment