21 January 2010

rachel ray

She is my idol after Oprah. haha..Rachel Ray best. Show dia sangat humble. Plus her recipes yang semuaa simple simple aja. Fast cook and simple dish. I adore her jugak sebab her personality. She is pretty plump, not slim like the rest...kalau lah I can be like her. Suka hati cakap kat depan tv. Cool je tak perlu nak terlalu nice, sweet or goodie goodie. Next of course, my Nigella! Semua perempuan-perempuan cantik yang pandai memasak ni memotivasikan diri I untuk menjadi perempuan berbadan besar yang fun, cool and beautiful! walaupun nan ado............... hahahaha


i heart u rachel! pls come to my house and cook for meeee...................

ainbubuk

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEE cooking shows!!!! tak kisah la sape masak! another one i love is laura calder.. *french food at home. OMG.. i want to marry her! HAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete